- Discuses with Area sales manager
- Tandoori Chicken masala
- 12 Month Months
- To be kept in a cool dry place. After opening, store in an air tight container.
Tandoori Chicken Masala
Spicefield Tandoori Chicken Masala is a mouthwatering mix of 14 ingredients that give Punjabi style tandoori taste and aroma.
- Mouthwatering mix of 14 Ingredients
- Gives Punjabi style taste and aroma
- Roasted, Ground and Blended to Perfection
USAGE: Add as per taste
Related Recipes: Tandoori Chicken
- Chicken - 750g
- Ginger Garlic paste - 70g
- Spicefield Kashmiri Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Tandoori Chicken masala - 20g
- Lime Juice - 2 tbsp
- Spicefield Kasoori Methi - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Hung curd - 200g,
- Spicefield Ajwain - 1/2 tsp
- Spicefield Chaat masala - 2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Mint chutney - as an accompaniment
- Clean and make slit in chicken.
- In a bowl, take Oil, Ginger garlic paste, Spicefield Tandoori Chicken masala, Chilli powder, Kasoori methi and Ajwain.
- Add curd and lemon juice to the above and make fine paste.
- Apply the paste on Chicken and marinate it for minimum two hours (or overnight in chiller).
- Cook the marinated chicken in a pre-heated tandoor or pre-heated oven (200* Celsius for 15 min).
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve with mint chutney.
CONFIGURATION: Available in 100g pack sizes.
- (100g x 10) x 12
- All India
Solitaire Corporate Park, 4th/7th floor, Building No:- 5, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India