- Discuses with Area sales manager
- Sabji Masala
- 12 Month Months
- To be kept in a cool dry place. After opening, store in an air tight container.
Spicefield Sabji Masala adds a punch of taste to any dish with just one spoon of 17-ingredients strong blend.
- Strong blend of 17 Ingredients
- Roasted, Ground and Blended to Perfection
- To add a punch of taste to your dish
USAGE: Add as per taste
Related Recipes: Aloo Capsicum Masala
- Potato cubes - 100g
- Capsicum cubes - 100g
- Tomato cubes - 100g
- Ginger garlic Paste - 100g
- Chopped Onion - 200g
- Chopped Tomato - 100g
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Spicefield Sabji masala - 25g
- Spicefield coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Spicefield turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Spicefield chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Slit green chillies - 2
- Cooking cream - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Chopped Coriander leaves - to garnish
- Heat oil in kadai, add cumin, ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add Onions and saute till brown, add tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add turmeric, coriander and chilli powder, saute and sprinkle some water.
- Add potatoes, capsicum and tomato cubes, saute further and add enough water.
- Check if potatoes are cooked, add Spicefield Sabji masala and give a boil.
- Add whipped cooking cream and mix well.
- Garnish with Corriander leaves and serve hot.
CONFIGURATION: Available in 100g pack size.
- (100g x 10) x 12
- All India
Solitaire Corporate Park, 4th/7th floor, Building No:- 5, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India