- Discuses with Area sales manager
- Rajma Masala
- 12 Month Months
- To be kept in a cool dry place. After opening, store in an air tight container.
Spicefield Rajma Masala is a fragrant mix of 18 ingredients for making the original North indian rajma masala in rich curry.
- Fragrant mix of 18 spices
- Makes authentic North-Indian Rajma
- Roasted, Ground and Blended to Perfection
USAGE: Add as per taste
Related Recipes: Rajma
- Ginger Garlic paste - 50g
- Spicefield Kasoori Methi - 1/2 tsp
- Cooking Oil - 50ml
- Spicefield Rajma masala - 40g
- Spicefield Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Spicefield Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- BUtter - 50g
- Whipped cooking cream - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves - to garnish
- Soak kidney beans overnight and pressure cook it with salt until kidney beans are cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera and Onion saute till brown, add green chillies, add tomatoes and cook till soft.
- On low flame add Ginger Garlic paste and saute.
- Add Chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Salt as per taste and saute.
- When masala is cooked add boiled kidney beans and water if required and cook further.
- Add Spicefield Rajma masala, butter, whipped cooking cream, Garam masala and give it a boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
CONFIGURATION: Available in 100g pack sizes.
- (100g x 10) x 12
- All India
Solitaire Corporate Park, 4th/7th floor, Building No:- 5, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India