- Discuses with Area sales manager
- Meat masala
- 12 Month Months
- To be kept in a cool dry place. After opening, store in an air tight container.
- Spicefield Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Kashmiri mirch powder - 1 tsp
- Spicefield Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Spicefield Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Green chillies 2
- Cashewnuts - 100g
- Ginger garlic paste - 100g
- Curd - 100g
- Oil - 100ml
- Salt - to taste
- Coriander leaves - to garnish
Spicefield Meat Masala is a blend of 20 exotic Indian ingredients to make royal Rogan josh of Kashmir.
Blend of 20 exotic Indian Ingredients Roasted, Ground and Blended to Perfection Air tight packaging to preserve aroma and flavouMutton Curry Available in 100g 500g pack sizes.
- Wash mutton, pressure cook with ginger garlic paste, turmeric and salt.
- Grind soaked cashewnuts with little water to make paste.
- Heat oil, Add onions and fry till golden brown, add green chillies, tomatoes and cook further until soft.
- Reduce flame, add Kashmiri mirch powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and saute.
- Mix curd, mutton pieces and salt, cook on low flame.
- Add hot water and cook in medium flame until meat is tender.
- Add the cashew paste, Spicefield Meat Masala, garam masala, continue stirring and bring it to boil.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves.
USAGE: Add as per tasteCONFIGURATION:
- 1) (100g x 10) x 12 2) 500g x 24
- All India
Solitaire Corporate Park, 4th/7th floor, Building No:- 5, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India