- Discuses with Area sales manager
- Kitchen King masala
- 12 Month Months
- To be kept in a cool dry place. After opening, store in an air tight container.
Kitchen king Masala
Spicefield Kitchen king Masala, king of all blended spices, is an aromatic blend of 18 roasted
Ingredients that is used to enhance taste and aroma of any dish.
- Blend of 18 roasted ingredients
- Enhances taste and aroma of any dish
- Roasted, Ground and Blended to Perfection
Related Recipes: Vegetable Mushroom Sabji
- Boiled Vegetables (Potato,Carrot,Green peas, Cauliflower, Mushroom) - 500g
- Chopped onion - 100g
- Chopped tomato - 100g
- Ginger garlic paste - 50g
- Slit green chillies - 3
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Spicefield turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Spicefield Kitchen King Masala - 15g
- Spicefield Kashmiri Mirch 1tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves - to garnish
- Spicefield Kasoori Methi - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Heat Oil in a pan, add Onions, saute till brown, add Tomatoes and saute.
- On low flame, add green chillies, ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add Kashmiri mirch, Turmeric powder, Salt and saute (sprinkle water if needed).
- Add boiled vegetables and cook.
- Add water, cook further for desired consistency, add Spicefield Kitchen King Masala,kasoori methi and mix well.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves.
USAGE: Add as per taste.
CONFIGURATION: Available in 100g 500g pack sizes.
- 1) (100g x 10) x 12 2) 500g x 24
- All India
Solitaire Corporate Park, 4th/7th floor, Building No:- 5, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India