- Discuses with Area sales manager
- Fish Masala
- 12 Month Months
- To be kept in a cool dry place. After opening, store in an air tight container.
Spicefield Fish Masala is a delicate blend of carefully selected spices that guarantee your perfect Coastal fish preparation.
- Delicate blend for authentic coastal preparation
- Roasted, Ground and Blended to Perfection
- No refrigeration required
USAGE: Add as per taste
Related Recipes: Masala Fish Fry
Â· Mackerel (cleaned) - 500g
Â· Spicefield Fish masala - 20g
Â· Ginger garlic paste - 50g
Â· Lime juice - 4 tbsp
Â· Oil (for shallow fry) - 100ml
Â· Spicefield Ajwain - 1/2 tsp
Â· Salt - to taste
Â· Curry leaves and Lemon Wedge - to garnish
1. Mix Spicefield Fish masala, lime juice, ginger garlic paste, ajwain, salt and water(optional) to make smooth paste.
2. Apply the paste on Fish and rest it for 30 mins.
3. Heat enough oil and shallow fry.
4. Garnish with fried curry leaves and lemon wedges.
CONFIGURATION: Available in 100g pack size.
- (100g x 10) x 12
- All India
Solitaire Corporate Park, 4th/7th floor, Building No:- 5, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India